One thing that remained unchanged in 2020 was our annual company-wide effort to thank and acknowledge our entire team, which included a dozen new staff members across three offices.
In lieu of a traditional Christmas celebration, Vice President Kelly Powers Baria led a committee that held a virtual event that included a fun “party-in-a-box” with snacks and gifts delivered to employees at their job sites, offices, and homes.
During the event, members of the executive team reviewed the year’s highlights during a video presentation. They also recognized these individuals who received one of four annual company awards.
Founders Safety Award
- Indianapolis office: Phil Hadley
- Northwest Indiana/Chicago office: Drew Smith
Z-PRIDE Project of the Year
- Indianapolis office: Dustin Thalmann and Don Smith
- Northwest Indiana/Chicago office: Haley Solar and Jeremy Wilson
President’s Z-PRIDE Award
- Indianapolis office: Carrie Nichols
- Northwest Indiana/Chicago office: Tamara Davis
Mamon Powers, Sr. Team Member of the Year Award
- Indianapolis office: Michelle McCullough
- Northwest Indiana/Chicago office: Ameya Lokhande