Careers with Powers & Sons
Our team members say Powers & Sons is a great place to work. In fact, they helped us become recognized as a Best Place to Work in Indiana in 2023, 2022, and 2021 and a 2022 Great Employer to Work for in Indiana.
We are always looking for talented team members! If you have what it takes to make a positive contribution, send us your resume and a cover letter (even if you don't see an open position). You are also welcome to call one of our offices and inquire about internship and employment opportunities.
Here are our open positions. Please contact us if there is a match with your qualifications and experience!
Open positions: Chicago & Northwest Indiana
- Regional Controller, Northwest Indiana & Chicago
- Workforce & Supplier Diversity Compliance Manager, Obama Presidential Center, Chicago
- Superintendent, Obama Presidential Center, Chicago
- Compliance Officer & Office Manager, Chicago
- Construction Estimator. Chicago & NWI
- Project Engineer, Chicago & NWI
- Project Manager, Chicago & NWI
- Student Interns, Chicago & NWI
Open positions: Indianapolis
Carpentry, laborer, and other positions are posted on indeed.com. You may also call any of our three locations to inquire about field positions.