Powers & Sons has developed and refined proven strategies to effectively and efficiently drive pre-construction planning and management, including cost estimating, budgeting, bid packaging, and scheduling.
THE POWERS APPROACH
Any project requiring a high level of collaboration and teamwork benefits from our pre-construction expertise. We partner with owners, architects, engineers, designers, and suppliers throughout design development, recommending effective and efficient methods for pre-construction management.
- Develop guaranteed maximum pricing (GMP), making adjustments and revisions as schematics and specs are confirmed.
- Complete value engineering studies for lower-cost alternatives and options as needed.
- Create and execute community hiring plans.
- Develop bid packages customized for local markets that are inclusive of minority business owners.
- Pre-qualify and qualify bidders to ensure they have the capacity and resources needed to meet standards and schedules.